awww!! lacy he is so stinking cute! hate to copy what tamara said but seriously I can't believe he's already getting that big. so adorable. I may just have to come see him in person when I return to Cedar in a few weeks : )
Daniel and I met in 2007. We started dating in January of 2008 and have been together ever since. Daniel proposed to me on my birthday in July of 2009. We were married in November. We are a house full of boys, Daxton is 3 and Cooper was born in March of 2013. Daniel is the best dad in the world. We are excited for all the many adventures that the future has in store for us.
I can't believe how big he is!!! And his hair..so cute! First eating moments..so memorable!! I am so glad things are going well;) miss you tons!
ReplyDeleteawww!! lacy he is so stinking cute! hate to copy what tamara said but seriously I can't believe he's already getting that big. so adorable. I may just have to come see him in person when I return to Cedar in a few weeks : )
ReplyDeleteHow exciting that he's doing so good! He's a cutie!
ReplyDeleteYes he is getting so big!!! I can't believe how time flies.
ReplyDeleteTamara- I miss you too!! COME BACK :)
Brittany- Yes come see him when you come back!