Sorry I haven't kept up on the blog, but we are home. We have been home for a week and a half. I am so excited to finally be home. We came home with a feeding tube but he doesn't have to have it anymore. He is still eating good. He has his good days and bad days which I am sure every baby has. Today he found his hair and he couldn't figure out how to let go of it or why he was hurting. I had to help him let go. It was so funny. He has grown 1 1/4" inches since birth and 1 lb 1 oz. He is now up to
7 lbs 14 oz. He has his days and nights kinda mixed up, but is getting better. We love him and glad he is home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment